The total length with welded stainless anchor dummy is 20.64 m, maximum width - 5.85 m, displacement - 41 tons. The construction supervision was carried out by the Italian bureau "RINA" and the yacht has a CE certificate. RINA inspectors noted that the level of all work on the yacht correspond to the best yacht shipyards in Germany and Holland. The yacht is puttied with "AWLGrip" putty. It is painted with paints of one of the best in the yachting world with the paint "International". The body is insulated with German polyurethane insulation, designed for a temperature range from -20 to +50. Initially, the yacht was designed to be able to travel around the world with a minimum number of crew. Two people are enough for mooring, and one person can manage the yacht under any weather conditions. To do this, the yacht has three control posts: two on the upper deck and one in the cabin of the yacht. On the upper deck, the starboard control post is paramount. It contains:
- engine management (Perkins, 215 hp).
- Control powerful bow thruster.
- remote control of the anchor winch with a digital counter of the anchor chain, and the display from the bow video camera shows the position of the anchor chain, which allows the helmsman to give or choose the anchor without any help.
- control buttons for electric winches. Each winch has its own control buttons, and remote controls are brought out so that the helmsman can select the sails on his own at the discretion of the steering wheel.
- Raymarine large display, which displays maps of GPS navigation, data from the radar and video camera.
- windsock displays
- lag and echo sounder display
- autopilot display
- remote radio station
- fog horn with loudspeaker function
- light control keys on the main deck. At the left-side control post, there is a large GPS and radar display, lag and echo-sounder display, wind indicator, autopilot, electric winches buttons and control buttons for two electric staysail twists. The steering system is Jeff Stiring's patented system: through special aluminum rods, the rotation of the handwheel is transmitted to a mechanical gearbox, which rotates the steering wheel baller or is controlled by an autopilot through an electric motor. The upper deck is covered with Burmese teak. The superstructure is made of aluminum alloy and has an almost panoramic glazing. Despite the great height of the glass - it is completely safe, as the tempered glass has a thickness of 19 mm, and is able to withstand a large load. In the cockpit are soft sofas and two tables that can be expanded into one large. Also in the feed there is an Italian automatically extending gangway. Mast made of AMg alloy. The grotto rises along the rail with runners of the Italian company Antal using electric winches. The boom is of the type Park Avenue with a cover and wound up with the Lazy Jack system. All blocks and epaulets are from Antal. Interior trim - Italian beige leather and hand-polished American walnut. All bulkheads are made of sandwich panels manufactured by the Italian company Belotti. All lighting is LED. Tanks are made of stainless steel. From the essential ship equipment it is worth mentioning:
Engine Perkins Saber, power 215 hp,
Fisher Panda diesel generator, 15 kW,
Desalination plant producing 150 liters of fresh water per hour
Satellite communications and Internet,
2 kW inverter,
Complete navigation equipment,
Climate control system
Three section refrigerator 220/24,
Yacht electric stove with oven.